Thank you for visiting boxingbook.com ('our website'). Our website is owned and operated by The Boxing Book Pty Ltd. (ACN 639500860) ('us', 'we' or 'our').
The information you provide will be collected by or on behalf of us and may be disclosed to third parties that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all our services to you.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on our website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on our website. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of our website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in our website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on our website ('Content'). Your use of our website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to our website or the Content. However, we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of our website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution. All other use, copying or reproduction of our website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law. However, you are permitted to make one copy of the material on our website for the purpose of viewing the Content for your own personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
No commercial use
Our website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within our website. You may not use our website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
- any reproduction or redistribution of our website or the Content
- any copying of the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution, including using automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our website or the Content;
- using any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working on our website, including any attack on our website via a denial-of-service attack;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate usage of our website;
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using our website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to our website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security; or
- use our website or any Content in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and/or not for the purpose which it is made available.
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about our website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that our website will be secure. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to our website, any Content, or any feature of our website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense - irrespective of the manner in which it occurs - which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of our website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; or
- business interruption; or
- loss of anticipated savings; or
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our website home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our website in any site that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
We may make changes to these Terms
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Queensland, Australia.
Last amended: [22 March, 2022]